Skip to content
Terms & Conditions for our Services
- We are not literary agents. We are writing coaches. We work with you to better your writing.
- We provide editing services only upon specific request and work will commence only on the receipt of the editing fee.
- The term and scope of editing will be defined individually for each and every writer depending upon their requirement and for all practical and legal purposes that (definition that has been mutually agreed) will be valid.
- All work submitted to us for our professional opinion will not be edited by default.
- We make no representation or guarantees whatsoever that your writing will be accepted for publication once you work with us. Our service strictly remains advisory in nature.
- We reserve the right to return your work and payment in the event that you are unable to meet writing deadlines that have been mutually decided and agreed. We will allow for reasonable contingencies and it is your duty to intimate us about these in writing.
- Your work will be treated with strictest confidence and we will not share it publicly or with anybody without your consent.
- The copyright of your work rests with you and remains with you at all times.
- The copyright of the report we submit to you (mentoring / critique) rests with us. You have to take our written permission to share our reports with literary agents and publishers. We reserve the right to refuse permission because we consider our report to be our work product.
- Our deadlines will vary based on the nature and scope of work. We will share the deadlines with you.
- All work will commence only upon payment of mentoring / editing / critiquing fees.
- If the report submitted to you is unclear, then you must contact us within 3 days of receipt of the report clearly mentioning what is unclear and why you are not entirely satisfied. We will make all reasonable efforts to correct the same. However in the event that we reach an impasse, we will provide a partial refund of services not undertaken by you after deducting the reasonable administrative charges.
- At each stage of the mentoring process we will agree on the quantum of reading (by us) and writing (by you). Any work over and above agreed work will attract additional payment.